Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve everyone

It's christmas eve and I have to work!!!

Here I am getting ready for work and all. But the weather is just too nice for me to continue sleeping. Oh well, 2009 is nearing and I just can't wait for my pay to come in. Therefore, I have no choice but to work. It's just so disappointing to go through this festive season with a 'black hole' in my pocket. It just sucks in whatever I put in. So sale or no sale, it does not really make a difference to me.

Ok... here's a quick update on what had I been doing from the day after Zoukout till now.

1. Working my ass off to pay off any debt I still owe.

2. Chilling out with Adik and Syaz.

3. Busy conducting meetings for my NUSSU Bash in 2009.

So yup, that's all I have to say for now. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: