Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exams? Finally Over!

Yes!!! End of Year 2 Semester 1...

It was the last day of exams yesterday! It was on Classical Mechanics and gosh, you would not wanna know the kind of rubbish I scribbled onto my exams scripts. But all that aside, I just wanted to celebrate after that.

The first thing I did was to go to my island home Sentosa for a swim and a sun tan. So I went to Tanjong Beach. But it did not take long when the clouds began rolling in and began pouring right after the lighting siren began wailing. I was thinking to myself, 'Darn, what a day to swim and tan.'

In the late afternoon, my lil bro Hazlan and myself went for window shopping at Vivocity until our legs 'gave way'. Tt's when we decieded to go to the Sky Park for a chill. However, upon reaching the park, we saw this white ship docking in front of Vivocity. It's called the Doulos ship. Ape lagi, both of us naik la explore kapal tu.



And so that was how I spent my day celebrating the end of my exams.

No comments: