Monday, December 15, 2008

Zoukout 2008

Zoukout Rulz!!!

Well, I just recovered from my high fatique level after one whole non-stop night of partying at Zoukout 2008. I have to admit that i had loads of fun with all my Attractions department family members. Everyone was just crazy but most of them just got tired and bored very easily. And because of this, people began drifting away from the group (including myself) and did their own things... Haha. Ershad, Amalina & Ashari, don't think I don't know what you guys did at 7-eleven huh. I wanted to party with my once big brother but he always went MIA with some of the rest. So I decided to just give up and party with whoever who still had the energy to party.

After the event, I began feeling very very exhausted and fell asleep at my workplace immediately after a hot shower. Thankfully, I did not get myself drunk that night.


No comments: