Friday, December 12, 2008

Mak, cepat sembuh ye?

On the eve of Hari Raya Haji...

My father called me to tell me that my most beloved grandmother (Mak), who is only 66 years old now, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer Stage 4. At first, I did not know what the stage level means. When I went to find out about it, I was informed that Stage 4 of a cancer is considered to be very very serious. I immediately felt very very devastated and just so lost. For that moment, I just felt that how I wish that I wasn't born to go through this feeling. My grandmother has been going through so many obstacles, such as having to go through my cousin's death and all the other family problems, and had been very patient about all of these nonsense. So why must she been thrown with the biggest obstacle in her life right now?

Mak? Halim nak Mak sentiasa bersabar dan sentiasa kuat kan semangat ye? Halim akan sentiasa berdoa kepada Allah s.w.t. supaya Mak cepat cepat sembuh ye? Halim sentiasa sayang pada Mak sampai akhir hayat Halim.

Ya Allah, Kau cepat sembuhkan Mak supaya umur dia dipanjangkan. Kau ringankanlah cubaan cubaan yang Mak aku sedang lalui pada waktu ini. Amin.

No comments: