Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Well, it's new year everyone so... HAPPY 2009! I still could not believe 2008 went past me just like that. But 2008 was not really a pretty year for me... so I am just looking forward to 2009.
Anyway, I had a great time yesterday partying away at Siloso Beach Party. To all those who were partying with me, i just want to say a big thank you for that great night that we spent together. Now let me tell you what happened when the clock struck 12 midnight to usher in the new year. Raudha and I were still at the party's ticketing booth waiting for the arrival of our tickets. So both of us hugged and wished each other Happy New Year. Surely, that was my first time counting down at a ticketing booth... Haha! When both of us finally got in, we partied like never before. My adik, Hazlan and myself got into the foam party with the rest of our colleagues from the artistes and other departments. Adik was swaying around not because he was only dancing; he was actually feeling high at that point of time! Btw, for those of you who used my T-shirt as your 'WIPER' for the foam party, I hope all of you do not get any pimples yeah. I could not believe almost everyone were using my T-shirt to wipe the foam off their faces.

Conscious enough to know that I had to work for Songs of the Sea on a new year, I went to take a deep sleep at my workplace after the party. When I woke up to get myself ready for work, I could still felt that hang over feeling. Gosh, it really felt bad. Thankfully, I did not collapse during operation hours or else my IC Amir will just kill me.

Once again, I would like to wish all my 4 Fs (family, friends, foes & fans) a very very prosperous (recession period anyway) and a blasting 2009!

No comments: