Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Adik

Someone's finally of legal age eh!

To my lil brother Hazlan, here's wishing you a very Happy 18th Birthday! Hoped you enjoyed that mini celebration of yours at vivo's waterfront. Muke dengan bau muntah kuching after that cream smearing on the face.

Well, somebody's already a big boy here and it's time for you to grow up and behave like an adult. Start to think like an adult and learn to make wise decisions in life. Do not assume things in life, be assured of them. Do not upset your elders. Appreciate their presence while you still can before it's too late. Although they can be very naggy at times, but they are the reason why you are still kicking strong.

All these were taught to me by my once beloved big brother but I learnt it through the hard way of course. So now I'm passing down to you on what was taught to me as a rite of passage. Anyway, may you have a blessed and a adventurous year ahead of you.

Cheers & Love,

Abang

No comments: